I clicked the "purchase" button on the Northwest Airlines website today and purchased the flights for China. We will fly out of Rochester on 1-17-08 and fly to Detroit and then to Tokyo and then to Beijing. We will stay overnight in Beijing and then fly out the next day to Xi'an on 1-20 to meet Ahn-Bao. Also ordered a one-way ticket for Ahn-Bao to bring him home!
We are waiting for my Mom's passport which should arrive the end of this week if all goes as planned. Then I will apply for our Visas to allow us entry to China for our mission.
Mom was able to arrange to get all of her necessary immunizations this week so we are on track.
Lots more paperwork to assemble and packing to accomplish, but we are moving along.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so very exciting... you are getting closer each day.....
I am so excited for all of you. It has been a very long wait with a few pitfalls along the way, but if that's what it took to get to Ahn Bao, it all seems worth it now. He's been waiting to become a Hubert. I can't believe he'll be in your arms in less than a month. I can't wait to meet that sweet boy.
All my love,
Aunt Suzie
Post a Comment