No time to write anymore, but here are some photos from the past two days.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Hubert Family China Adoption Journal
Ahn = "on" as in
"Rock-a-bye baby, on the tree top"
Bao = "bough" as in"When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall"
There is a little one waiting
There is a mom
and dad waiting
The little one knows what is
The parents know what should
be
And when 'what is' and 'what should be' become the same, There will be a
family
...Waiting no more!
3 comments:
What an absolute doll Ahn Bao is! It's so cool to see in the pictures how at ease he is with you already. I'm so happy for you! Thanks for uploading more pictures too. It's so fun to 'be' on this trip with you :)
I love the picture where he is pointing to the camera. I think he's saying "I pick you to be my family". I'm so in love with him already.
Please give Ahn-Bao's adorable cheeks a kiss from me! I can see why you are having trouble tearing yourself away from him to blog. Thanks for taking time to share with us though. Enjoy this time together.
Post a Comment